We're looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team!
Are you a junior, intermediate or experienced graphic designer looking for the next step in your career or maybe a change of scenery? Are you interested in applying and refining your graphic design skills to help local businesses improve their online presence and attract new customers? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Back9 Creative Studio is looking for a junior-Intermediate Graphic Designer to join our talented team (but we're open to experienced Senior Designers too).
We’re a creative agency based in Invercargill, NZ that works alongside New Zealand businesses from Bluff to Auckland to help them begin or improve their digital marketing efforts.
Our design-driven approach focuses on inbound digital marketing including websites, social media, measurement marketing, content creation, and SEO.
We’re looking for someone to work full-time in our Invercargill studio; though part-time could be considered for the right person.
So if you think you’re the right fit for our team, scroll to the bottom of the page and send your application and portfolio our way… What are you waiting for? ;-)
What you’ll need
- Ability to work in our Invercargill Studio.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in design for print production advantageous
- Adequate knowledge of web design and best practices.
- Familiarity with Mac OS
- Experience in Mobile app design advantageous
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
Desirable skills and attributes
- First and foremost, you are a team player.
- Ideally, you will love dogs - or at least like them! Meet Ozzy here Warning: He's pretty hard not to love!
- Bachelor’s degree in Design/Visual Communication or similar preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a design studio/agency
- Exceptional creativity and innovation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Time management and organisational skills/ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Confident in presenting your idea to clients & team members
- Willingness to learn, develop and grow both personally and professionally
- Willingness to contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
Ready to apply now? Fill out the form below and feel free to flick us a link to work you've done or an online portfolio.